FENUGREEK 500mg - 100 veg caps
- Fenugreek supplement.
- Supplement in vegetable capsules.
Table of contents
Fenugreek by Now Foods is a food supplement based on fenugreek seed extract in vegetable capsules.
Fenugreek is one of the oldest medicinal plants. This medicinal herb originates from the Middle East and often grows on arable land. Its binomial name is Trigonella Foenum Fraecum.
Fenugreek belongs to the Fabaceae (legume) family. Among its many properties you can find:
- Support the maintenance of normal blood glucose.
- Help maintain and balance fat metabolism.
- Support milk production and recovery after childbirth.
- Help balance elimination and the menstrual cycle after childbirth.
- Contribute to appetite. Help improve digestion.
- Protect against the action of free radicals.
- Support the immune system and the body's defences (antioxidant).
- Through balanced diets, it helps control lipid metabolism (cholesterol and triglycerides).
- Helps the physiological balance of the pH of the stomach.
Fenugreek contains an optimal amount of fenugreek per daily dose.
- With 3g fenugreek.
- Anyone looking for a quality fenugreek supplement.
|Daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 2 veg caps|
|Daily dose: 6 veg caps|
|Servings per container: 50|
|Fenugreek Trigonella foenum-graecum L.||3g|
FENUGREEK 500mg - 100 veg caps ingredients:Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum-graecum) (seeds), emulsifier (cellulose), anti-caking agents (stearic acid, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide).
Warnings de FENUGREEK 500mg - 100 veg caps:Once opened, store in a cool (under 25ºC), dry and dark place. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of the smallest children. Nutritional supplements should not be used to replace a balanced diet. Consult your doctor before starting any nutritional or exercise program. Produced in facilities that process wheat, gluten, milk, soy, eggs, fish, crustaceans and nuts.
How to take
Take 2 capsules once to three times a day.
No reviews found with filters applied.