VITEX EXTRACT (4:1) 300mg
- Vitex agnus-castus L. extract
- 4 times more concentrated.
- With vitamin B6.
- In vegetable capsules.
- Only 1 capsule a day!
- Suitable for vegans.
Table of contents
Vitex Extract (4:1) 300mg by EssentialSeries is a food supplement in vegan capsules based on Vitex agnus-castus fruit extract and pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6).
This is a dietary supplement suitable for vegan diets.
The formula of this supplement contains Vitex agnus-castus and vitamin B6 in the form of pyridoxine hydrochloride.
- Vitex agnus-castus helps to maintain good comfort before and during the menstrual cycle.
- Vitex agnus-castus helps maintain physiological well-being during the menstrual cycle.
- Vitex agnus-castus contributes to the hormonal balance of women during the menopause.
- Vitex agnus-castus helps maintain joint mobility and flexibility.
- Vitamin B6 helps regulate hormonal activity.
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal psychological function.
- Vitamin B6 helps to reduce tiredness and fatigue.
The extract used has been obtained from Chaste Plant fruits. Why is this important?
Because not all parts of the plant have the same concentration of chemical constituents.
Other brands buy cheap raw materials, where the Vitex fruits are mixed with other parts of the plant such as roots or aerial parts, giving you a lower quality product.
At HSN have en extract that's 100% from the fruits of the agnus castus.
Herbal extracts are complex compounds, which are produced by exposing a plant (in this case Vitex) to a solvent for extraction and subsequent concentration by atomisation to produce a dry extract.
Depending on the characteristics of the process, and the potential of the plant, each extract can have a specific concentration, and many companies use low-concentration extracts because their raw material is cheaper, which is why they have less control over the factors in the production process.
The extraction ratio of our Vitex agnus-castus is 4:1, which means that it is 4 times more concentrated than the original herbal raw material.
Vitex agnus-castus capsules are vegetable, and our food supplement is vegan.
Surprised? Not at HSN!
Some time ago we started developing all our food preparations and supplements with 100% vegan ingredients, including the complete replacement of gelatine as a coating agent for our capsules.
Enjoy your food supplements suitable for a vegan diet without limitation!
Link to scientific studies about Vitex
- Ma, L., Lin, S., Chen, R., & Wang, X. (2010). Treatment of moderate to severe premenstrual syndrome with Vitex agnus castus (BNO 1095) in Chinese women. Gynecological Endocrinology, 26(8), 612–616.
- Schellenberg, R. (2001). Treatment for the premenstrual syndrome with agnus castus fruit extract: Prospective, randomised, placebo controlled study. British Medical Journal, 322(7279), 134–137.
- He, Z., Chen, R., Zhou, Y., Geng, L., Zhang, Z., Chen, S., … Lin, S. (2009). Treatment for premenstrual syndrome with Vitex agnus castus: A prospective, randomized, multi-center placebo controlled study in China. Maturitas, 63(1), 99–103.
- Atmaca, M., Kumru, S., & Tezcan, E. (2003). Fluoxetine versus Vitex agnus castus extract in the treatment of premenstrual dysphoric disorder. Human Psychopharmacology, 18(3), 191–195.
|daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1 veg caps|
|daily dose: 1 veg caps|
|Servings per container: 120|
|Vitex agnus-castus fruit extract (4:1)|
|equivalence of fruit|
|of pyridoxine hydrochloride|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|