OLIVE LEAF EXTRACT (25:1) 400mg
- Olive leaf extract.
- Extraction ratio of 25:1.
- 40% Oleuropein.
- Includes Vitamins E & B1.
- Features Chromium picolinate.
- Suitable for vegan diets.
Table of contents
¿What is Olive Leaf Extract (25:1) 400mg?
Olive leaf extract (25:1) 400mg by EssentialSeries is a dietary supplement made from standardised olive leaf extract, vitamins (B1 & E) and chromium.
The olive tree (Olea europaea) is a plant that is widely recognised as being the source of the world’s best-known oil, olive. Olive oil is used across global cuisines due to its excellent organoleptic and nutritional qualities.
This product is suitable for vegans.
Olive tree properties
- The olive leaf (Olea europaea) is traditionally known for helping maintain healthy circulation and blood pressure.
- The olive leaf (Olea europaea) also boosts the healthy working of the intestine.
- The olive leaf (Olea europaea) is also used to enhance the body’s functions in eliminating toxins.
- Vitamin E helps protect cells from the consequences of oxidative damage.
- Thiamine helps promote normal working of the heart.
- Chromium aids in maintaining normal blood glucose levels.
¿Why should I buy Olive leaf extract at HSN?
100% leaf extract
The different parts of a plant are characterised by the evidente differences in their chemical composition, meaning that different molecules are found in different parts of the plant.
Olive tree leaves (as well as the olive fruit when extracted to make oil), are the most recognised parts of the Olea europaea when it comes to its nutritional use.
Our extract is made using 100% olive tree leaves and doesn’t contain branches or stalks, nor does it include any other part of the plant which feature lower nutritional value.
Oleuropein is the most characteristic polyphenol in the fruit and leaf of the olive tree, however, for the preparation of olives suitable for consumption, it is eliminated, as its taste is extremely bitter and limits the scope of the product as many consumers would not consume it for this reason.
For this reason, olives eaten as a snack contain insignificant levels of oleuropein.
Oleuropein is the characteristic compound of the olive tree, by far the most researched.
It is a glucoside that contains hydroxytyrosol as part of its composition, which represents the olive plant’s second most researched polyphenol. This means that oleuropein is the most complete component found in the Olea europaea.
High concentration of vitamins
Our highly concentrated olive leaf extract also includes significant levels of vitamins and minerals:
- 30% of the recommended daily intake for Vitamin E.
- 50% of the recommended daily intake for Vitamin B1.
- 30% of the recommended daily intake for Chromium.
These additional nutritional benefits round off a perfectly formulated, high-quality herbal extract!
Suitable for vegans
Our olive leaf extract is 100% suitable for vegans.
The capsules are made from a cellulose derivative and are free from animal ingredients.
What can I combine the product with?
You can take it alongside:
Scientific research on the olive tree:
- Hashmi, M. A., Khan, A., Hanif, M., Farooq, U., & Perveen, S. (2015). Traditional uses, phytochemistry, and pharmacology of olea europaea (olive). Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, 2015, 541591.
- Vogel, P., Machado, I. K., Garavaglia, J., Zani, V. T., de Souza, D., & Dal Bosco, S. M. (2015). Beneficios polifenoles hoja de olivo (Olea europaea L) para la salud humana. Nutricion Hospitalaria, 31(3), 1427–1433.
- El, S. N., & Karakaya, S. (2009). Olive tree (Olea europaea) leaves: Potential beneficial effects on human health. Nutrition Reviews, 67(11), 632–638.
- Boss, A., Kao, C. H. J., Murray, P. M., Marlow, G., Barnett, M. P. G., & Ferguson, L. R. (2016). Human intervention study to assess the effects of supplementation with olive leaf extract on peripheral blood mononuclear cell gene expression. International Journal of Molecular Sciences, 17(12).
- Acar-Tek, N., & Aǧagündüz, D. (2020). Olive Leaf (Olea europaea L. folium): Potential Effects on Glycemia and Lipidemia. Annals of Nutrition and Metabolism, 76(1), 10–15.
|daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1 veg caps|
|daily dose: 1 veg caps|
|Servings per container: 120|
|Olive leaf extract (25:1) (40% oleuropein) (Olea europaea)|
|of D-alpha-tocopheryl acid succinate|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
Ingredients OLIVE LEAF EXTRACT (25:1) 400mg - 120 veg capsOlive extract (25:1, Olea europaea leaf, 40% oleuropein), bulking agent (microcrystalline cellulose), vegetable capsule [glazing agent (hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose)], anti-caking agent (magnesium salts of fatty acids), anti-caking agent (tricalcium phosphate), D-alpha-tocopheryl acid succinate (natural vitamin E), maltodextrin, thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin B1), chromium picolinate.
Warnings OLIVE LEAF EXTRACT (25:1) 400mg - 120 veg capsStore in a cool (below 25°C), dry and dark place. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of the smallest children. Nutritional supplements should not be used to replace a balanced diet.
How to take
Take 1 vegetable cápsule, 1 time a day with food.
General metabolism regulator
My father takes it as a cholesterol and sugar booster. And for all the added virtues of decreasing inflammation and aiding in cognitive function.Show original languageWas the review helpful? Be the
first oneto rate the review
Great for hta
Great because it helps in cases of high blood pressure, highly recommended.Show original languageWas the review helpful? Be the
first oneto rate the review
I started taking the product to help me in my daily life in terms of the intestinal tract and it is going great. I will continue to try it for a while.Show original languageWas the review helpful? Be the
first oneto rate the review
No reviews found with filters applied.