INMU BIOTICS (PROBIOTICS) 100B UFC
SEASONAL CHANGE VITAMINS
COLOSTRUM (30% IMMUNOGLOBULIN G) 500mg
VITAMIN C 1000mg + BIOFLAVONOIDS + ROSE HIP
MICROENCAPSULATED NADH 100mg (PANMOL®️)
RESPI BIOTICS (PROBIOTICS) 100B UFC
REISHI (15:1) EXTRACT 500mg
- Native and stabilised lactoferrin.
- With Vitamin D3.
- In delayed-release vegetable capsules (DRcaps®).
- High concentration: 200mg of lactoferrin per capsule.
- Immune system support.1
- Suitable for vegetarian diets.
Table of contents
Lactoferrin 200mg by EssentialSeries is a dietary supplement in delayed-release vegetable capsules (DRcaps®), based on Lactoferrin from cow's milk and vitamin D3 cholecalciferol.
An excellent and unrivalled formula for immune system support.1
This dietary supplement is suitable for vegetarian diets.
Food regulations prohibit health claims about this ingredient. We recommend consulting the available scientific literature for additional information.
- Vitamin D contributes to normal muscle function.
- Vitamin D contributes to normal immune system function.
Among other properties.
We guarantee a premium quality native Lactoferrin!
Lactoferrin properties are backed by scientific research:
- Giansanti, F., Panella, G., Leboffe, L., & Antonini, G. (2016). Lactoferrin from milk: Nutraceutical and pharmacological properties. Pharmaceuticals, 9(4).
- Kell, D. B., Heyden, E. L., & Pretorius, E. (2020). The Biology of Lactoferrin, an Iron-Binding Protein That Can Help Defend Against Viruses and Bacteria. Frontiers in Immunology, 11, 1221.
- Actor, J., Hwang, S.-A., & Kruzel, M. (2009). Lactoferrin as a Natural Immune Modulator. Current Pharmaceutical Design, 15(17), 1956–1973. https://doi.org/10.2174/138161209788453202
- Superti, F. (2020). Lactoferrin from bovine milk: A protective companion for life. Nutrients, 12(9), 1–26.
- Kowalczyk, P., Kaczyńska, K., Kleczkowska, P., Bukowska‐ośko, I., Kramkowski, K., & Sulejczak, D. (2022). The Lactoferrin Phenomenon—A Miracle Molecule. Molecules, 27(9).
The most successfully researched lactoferrin is:
- Lactoferrin from cow's milk, which is our raw material.
- It's protected and stabilised to prevent it from damage through environmental exposure.
And this is why our product is unique!
Lactoferrin 200mg by HSN has been developed using the prestigious DRcaps® patent from the renowned Swiss manufacturer Lonza.
These capsules are plant-based and manufactured from a cellulose derivative that protects the ingredients of the most sensitive dietary supplements. It protects Lactoferrin from stomach acidity, ambient air and any degrading agent such as light or humidity.
In addition, these capsules are:
- And kosher.
At HSN, we offer only the highest market quality in our products!
Each capsule provides 200mg of whole, undenatured and undegraded Lactoferrin:
The most research-backed dose as recommended use.
Vitamin D has a range of benefits from the body, such as those previously noted on the immune system. However, food supplement companies often offer vitamin D in D2 form or Ergocalciferol.
Studies have shown that vitamin D3 or Cholecalciferol has superior absorption qualities to vitamin D2.
HSN's Lactoferrin 200mg contains 1.5mcg of vitamin D3, 30% of the recommended daily dose.
The best form of vitamin D to complete this unrivalled supplement!
You can combine Lactoferrin with:
1 Vitamin D contributes to normal immune system function.
|daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1 veg caps|
|daily dose: 1 veg caps|
|Servings per container: 120|
|Lactoferrin cow's milk|
|Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
Ingredients LACTOFERRIN 200mg - 120 veg capsCow's milk Lactoferrin, rice flour, delayed release vegetable capsule [glazing agent (hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose), gelling agent (gellan gum)], anti-caking agent (L-leucine), anti-caking agent (tricalcium phosphate), cholecalciferol (vitamin D3).
Warnings LACTOFERRIN 200mg - 120 veg capsStore in a cool (below 25°C), dry and dark place. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of the smallest children. Nutritional supplements should not be used to replace a balanced diet. It is necessary to maintain a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. DRcaps® is a trademark of Lonza or its affiliates, registered in the EU.
How to take
Take 1 vegetable capsule, 1 timed a day preferably on an empty stomach.
It is a very important product if you have anemia problems; in my case, due to certain circumstances, I have been forced to take medications that produce anemia as a side effect. You can deduce my hatred of drugs, and therefore to look for specific supplements such as this one. Undoubtedly, an excellent product and with the use of the novel delayed release capsules so that the active ingredient arrives without being spoiled by the pH.Show original languageWas the review helpful? Be the
first oneto rate the review
No reviews found with filters applied.