- Kelp algae in capsules.
- Rich in natural iodine.
- With selenium.
Table of contents
What is Kelp 500mg?
Kelp 500mg by EssentialSeries is a dietary supplement in vegetable capsules based on Kelp algae (Ascophyllum nodosum), with L-Seleniometionin.
Kelp is known across the world for being the most naturally iodine-rich seaweed. At HSN, we complete our Kelp formula with the mineral Selenium.
Kelp 500mg is suitable for vegan diets.
Why take Kelp 500mg?
Kelp is a dietary supplement that contains a high natural iodine content, the perfect way to get the benefits of iodine, but from a natural source.
- Contributes to normal psychological function.
- Contributes to normal nervous system function.
- Contributes to normal energy metabolism.
- Contributes to the maintenance of vision in normal conditions.
Iodine contributes to normal thyroid hormone production and normal thyroid function, and Kelp is one of nature's most iodine-rich foods.
- Selenium contributes to normal spermatogenesis.
- Selenium contributes to the maintenance of hair in normal conditions.
- Selenium contributes to the maintenance of nails in normal conditions.
- Selenium contributes to normal immune system function.
- Selenium supports normal thyroid function.
- Selenium helps protect cells from oxidative damage.
Why buy Kelp 500mg by HSN?
Kelp is a 'brown' seaweed that contains pigments such as fucoxanthin or certain types of chlorophyllins.
Discover the best naturally iodine-rich foods!
Our Kelp formula is suitable for vegan diets as both the algae itself, as well as the L-selenomethionine and the rest of the ingredients the capsules are made from, are 100% suitable for vegans.
Kelp algae contains a great number of compounds of interest, including:
- Fucoidans (including fucoxanthin).
Nutrients naturally present in the Ascophyllum nodosum algae.
Iodine aids the thyroid gland by supporting normal hormone production.
Selenium is a trace element that's linked to the thyroid metabolism of iodine, meaning it further supports normal thyroid function.
In addition to providing enough iodine to mee its daily requirements, our Kelp formula provides a significant amount of selenium from another high-quality source: L-Seleniomethionine.
Research bodies investigating GMO contamination, such as the famous Non-GMO Project, point out that algae such as Kelp are in the highest risk group of containing GMOs.
At HSN, we can guarantee that our Kelp is completely free of Genetically Modified Organisms.
What can you combine Kelp 500mg with?
You can use it with products such as:
Learn more about Kelp and Selenium
- Ventura, M., Melo, M., & Carrilho, F. (2017). Selenium and thyroid disease: From pathophysiology to treatment. International Journal of Endocrinology, 2017, 1297658.
- Köhrle, J. (2015). Selenium and the thyroid. Current Opinion in Endocrinology, Diabetes and Obesity, 22(5), 392–401.
- Clark, C. D., Bassett, B., & Burge, M. R. (2003). Effects of kelp supplementation on thyroid function in euthyroid subjects. Endocrine Practice, 9(5), 363–369.
|daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1 veg caps|
|daily dose: 1 veg caps|
|Servings per container: 120|
|Kelp (0,065% iodine) (Ascophyllum nodosum)|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
Ingredients KELP 500mg - 120 veg capsKelp powder (Ascophyllum nodosum, 0.065% iodine), vegetable capsule [glazing agent (hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose)], anti-caking agent (L-leucine), hydrolysed rice flour, bulking agent (dicalcium phosphate), L-selenomethionine.
Warnings KELP 500mg - 120 veg capsStore in a cool (below 25°C), dry and dark place. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of the smallest children. Nutritional supplements should not be used to replace a balanced diet.
How to take
Take 1 vegetable capsules, 1 time a day with a meal.
A good source of kelp which is useful for taking iodine naturallyShow original languageWas the review helpful? Be the
first oneto rate the review
Easy to take
Many benefits in just one capsule a day, metabolism support, more energy.... It is a very easy product to take (I take it with my breakfast) and I am assured of vitality for the rest of the day.Show original languageWas the review helpful? Be the
first oneto rate the review
No reviews found with filters applied.