- 100% pure hemp protein powder, no additives.
- 55% protein.
- Product recommended for vegan diets and athletes.
Table of contents
Hemp Protein Powder by EssentialSeries is an unflavoured vegan powdered food preparation made from 100% Cannabis sativa seeds extracted to maximise protein concentration and to cleanse it of impurities.
Hemp protein is a newly emerging protein that is gaining in importance.
Hemp protein is a lesser-known protein source because of its novel introduction to the market.
However, a great deal of research has been published over the years on Cannabis sativa seeds, and on proteins made from the seeds of the plant.
Our hemp protein contains 9% fat, of which only 1g is saturated fat.
This is because Cannabis seeds have a natural omega-3 fatty acid content.
At HSN we take it very seriously, no nonsense, and that's why we have tested the purity of our hemp protein content to rule out any possible contamination with cannabinoids that could test positive in a WADA-regulated doping control or negatively affect your health.
Our hemp protein is 100% free of cannabinoids present in Cannabis sativa.
In addition, we have produced a food preparation whose only ingredient is Cannabis seed protein; thanks to the non-aggressive treatment of the raw material we use for its production, our hemp protein powder has more solubility, which together with the absence of flavourings, sweeteners, aromas, and other excipients:
They make HSN's hemp protein one of the purest products on the market, with no excipients, and an excellent choice for athletes and vegans alike.
- Dreher, M. L. (2018). Dietary Fiber in Health and Disease. In Dietary Fiber in Health and Disease.
- Endo, J., & Arita, M. (2016). Cardioprotective mechanism of omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids. Journal of Cardiology, 67(1), 22–27.
- Hoffman, J. R., & Falvo, M. J. (2004). Protein - Which is best? Journal of Sports Science and Medicine, 3(3), 118–130.
- House, J. D., Neufeld, J., & Leson, G. (2010). Evaluating the quality of protein from hemp seed (Cannabis sativa L.) products through the use of the protein digestibility-corrected amino acid score method. Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, 58(22), 11801–11807.
- Mamone, G., Picariello, G., Ramondo, A., Nicolai, M. A., & Ferranti, P. (2019). Production, digestibility and allergenicity of hemp (Cannabis sativa L.) protein isolates. Food Research International, 115, 562–571.
|per 100gper serving|
|Serving size: 1 scoop of 50ml (30g)|
|Servings per container: 67|
|of which saturated|
|of which sugars|
Ingredients HEMP PROTEIN 2Kg NO FLAVOURHemp protein (from Cannabis sativa).
Warnings HEMP PROTEIN 2Kg NO FLAVOURKeep in a cool and dry place. This product may have a natural colour variation. The scoop/product quantity equivalences (grams or milligrams) are indicative, as the density of powdered products may vary between flavours and batches. We recommend the use of a kitchen scale in cases where precise dosing is required.
Amino Acids Profile
|Amino Acids Profile||x100g|