GLUCOSAMINE HCL 1000mg
- Glucosamine hydrochloride.
- 1000mg per tablet.
- From chitin.
Table of contents
Glucosamine HCL 1000mg by EssentialSeries is a food supplement in tablet form, based on glucosamine hydrochloride.
Glucosamine is an aminoglycan extracted from chitin, a carbohydrate found in the exoskeleton of crustaceans. In its structure, the hydroxyl group (-OH) is replaced by an amino group (-NH2).
Glucosamine has gained a great deal of attention among demanding athletes as a food supplement.
Discover the Glucosamine HCl food supplement from EssentialSeries!
Effective doses of glucosamine are high, with most trials using food supplements containing around one gram of the compound per serving.
Glucosamine hydrochloride is a salt with a higher concentration of glucosamine per unit than other forms.
This, together with the production of tablets, has made it possible to obtain large quantities of glucosamine per serving, so that its use is more convenient and effective, requiring only one tablet a day to reach the established dose.
We have used Glucosamine HCl from the hydrolysis of chitin, a huge polymer that makes up the exoskeletons of crustaceans and gives them strength and toughness.
Our Glucosamine HCl is not synthetic.
All crustacean derivatives, especially from skeletal processing, belong to the group with a high probability of containing Genetically Modified Organisms.
Most glucosamines from crustaceans contain GMOs.
Our Glucosamine HCl raw material is certified as a GMO-free ingredient.
HSN Glucosamine HCl is 100% GMO-Free.
You only need one tablet, once a day, preferably with a meal.
It goes great with products such as:
- MSM 1000mg.
- Chondroitin Sulphate 1000mg.
- Hyaluronic Acid 150mg.
- Inositol 500mg.
- Hydrolysed Collagen + Magnesium 2.0 powder.
- Turmeric extract (50:1) 650mg + Bioperine®
- Broschat, K., Gorka, C., Page, J., Martin-Berger, C., Davies, M., Huang, H.-C., … Kasten, T. (2002). Kinetic characterization of human glutamine-fructose-6-phosphate amidotransferase I - Potent feedback inhibition by glucosamine 6-phosphate. The Journal of Biological Chemistry, 277, 14764–14770.
- Usha, P. R., & Naidu, M. U. R. (2004). Randomised, double-blind, parallel, placebo-controlled study of oral glucosamine, methylsulfonylmethane and their combination in osteoarthritis. Clinical Drug Investigation, 24(6), 353–363.
- Vannini, F., Spalding, T., Andriolo, L., Berruto, M., Denti, M., Espregueira-Mendes, J., … Filardo, G. (2016). Sport and early osteoarthritis: the role of sport in aetiology, progression and treatment of knee osteoarthritis. Knee Surgery, Sports Traumatology, Arthroscopy, 24(6), 1786–1796.
- Yoshimura, M., Sakamoto, K., Tsuruta, A., Yamamoto, T., Ishida, K., Yamaguchi, H., & Nagaoka, I. (2009). Evaluation of the effect of glucosamine administration on biomarkers for cartilage and bone metabolism in soccer players. International Journal of Molecular Medicine, 24(4), 487–494.
|per servingDaily dose|
|Serving size: 1 tablet|
|Daily dose: 1 tablet|
|Servings per container: 120|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||24mg||30%|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
GLUCOSAMINE HCL 1000mg - 120 tabs ingredients:D-glucosamine hydrochloride (crustaceans), bulking agents (microcrystalline cellulose, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose), stabiliser (hydroxypropylcellulose), ascorbic acid (vitamin C), anti-caking agents (silicon dioxide, magnesium salts of fatty acids), manganese citrate.
Warnings de GLUCOSAMINE HCL 1000mg - 120 tabs:Store in a cool (below 25°C), dry and dark place. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of the smallest children. Nutritional supplements should not be used to replace a balanced diet.
How to take
Take 1 tablet, 1 time a day.
A satisfied customer says:
Buen producto 29/09/2021
Tired of buying Glucosamine at a pharmacy at a very high price and not noticing anything. I have been taking it for three months and I am very happy, my joints respond and the almost daily discomfort I had before has been reduced.Show original language
A critical customer says:
Perfect nutrients in excessively large intakes.
The supply of active ingredients is great but the tablet is too big. I usually take it split into 2 separate intakes during the day.Show original language
No reviews found with filters applied.