A refreshing vegan recipe for the hottest summer evenings. This recipe can be easily made at home.
Vegan Ice Cream with Red Fruits
Summer will not be boring ever again with all these recipes. This time, we are back with a vegan ice cream made with rice protein and red fruits. We hope you like it!
Recipe Tips: Vegan Ice Cream with Red Fruits
- Preparation time: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: 1 minute
- Portion size: 1 Bowl
- Number of servings: 1
- Cooking style: European
- 100g raspberries
- 75g strawberries
- 50g banana
- 25g blueberries
- 5gr Xanthan Gum by FoodSeries
- 100ml soy vegetable drink without added sugar
- 1 scoop of Whole Rice Protein Isolate with Vanilla flavor by EssentialSeries
- Optional: add sweetener to taste
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||0.3g|
|of which sugars:||17.3g|
How to make: Vegan Ice Cream with Red Fruits
- Freeze all the fruit previously and put the vegetable drink in the freezer for a couple of hours to make a slush.
- Put the frozen fruit and the vegetable drink in a blender. Save some fruit for later.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and blend until you get a homogeneous mass.
- Add as much fruit as you like.
Now we have two choices:
- If we are going to eat later on, I suggest adding 200ml of vegetable drink.
- Pour all the content in a bowl and put in the fridge. Stir the mass every 30 minutes to make it creamier.
On the contrary, if we are going to eat it immediately after, put only 100ml of vegetable drinks. You will just have to blend all the ingredients and that’s it.
Finally, some tips in case you want to try a few things:
- If you want an even creamier ice cream, you just have to add a little bit more xanthan gum
- The ice cream will have a creamier texture if the fruit is more dense
- You can try other protein flavors or even not use it, since it just improves the nutritional composition
Don’t be afraid of mixing fruits and flavors, there is plenty of summer to try new things!