If you like cooking and you consider yourself a realfooder, you are going to love this recipe to make homemade cocoa and hazelnut spread!
Enjoy chocolate in the healthiest way. You will obtain a natural and delicious spread thanks to the authentic Belgian chocolate by HSN.
Homemade Cocoa and Hazelnut Spread Recipe
Recipe Tips: Homemade cocoa and hazelnut spread
- Preparation time: 20 minutes
- Cooking time: 20 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Spoonful
- Number of servings: 15
- Cooking style: American
- 150g of Hazelnuts
- 100g of Dark Chocolate
- 6 spoonfuls of Water
- 50ml of Coconut oil
- 1 Pinch of salt
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||3.4g|
|of which sugars:||0.6g|
How to make: Homemade cocoa and hazelnut spread
- Roast the hazelnuts in a pan without oil until they become slightly golden.
- If you want a creamier texture, remove the peel.
- Then, blend the hazelnuts with the water and coconut oil in a blender until you obtain a creamy mass.
- Melt the chocolate bar in a hot water bath and pour it on the blend.
- Stir once again and add a little bit of water or coconut oil if the blend is too thick.
- Then, take a hermetic recipient to store the spread and put it on the fridge.