Fancy some delicious Tiramisu Doughnuts?
Recipe Tips: Tiramisu Doughnuts
- Preparation time: 8 minutes
- Cooking time: 2 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Donut
- Number of servings: 4
- Cooking style: Mediterranean
- 1 Egg
- 50g Natural yoghurt
- 30g FoodSeries Instant Oat Flour
- 30g FoodSeries Protein Coffee
- 30g FoodSeries Erythritol Powder
- 5g Yeast
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||1,1g|
|of which sugars:||0,9g|
How to make: Tiramisu Doughnuts
- Mix everything well and put in a doughnut mould.
- Fill the moulds half way, because they grow quite big.
- Cook for 2 mins at maximum power in the microwave.
- Carefully remove them from the mould and cover with cream cheese mixed with a little protein coffee.