Sometimes we miss home-cooked food, not just typical fast food. This delicious Sweet Potato Cake will remind you of your grandmother’s food in a healthy and tasty way.
Recipe Tips: Sweet Potato Cake
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 1 hour
- Portion size: 1 Piece
- Number of servings: 10
- Cooking style: American
- 400g cooked sweet potato
- 1 egg and 5 egg-whites
- 50g Instant Oatmeal without flavouring from FoodSeries
- 1 sachet of yeast
- 15g of Liquid Splenda
- 115ml of skimmed milk (it can be lactose free)
- 85g of water
- 1 serving of Evowhey Protein 2.0 in vanilla flavour from SportSeries
- 4 drops of Stevia Sweetener in toffee flavour from Now Foods
- 10g of Xanthum gum from FoodSeries
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||0,3g|
|of which sugars:||2,7g|
How to make: Sweet Potato Cake
- Place the sweet potato and milk in a bowl and crush together until well mixed. Then add and beat the rest of the ingredients.
- In a separate bowl, beat the ingredients for the cream until it has a thick and creamy texture.
- Fill a baking mould greased with olive oil with the dough of the cake, then top with the cream and put in the preheated oven.
- Leave it for one hour at 170ºC and a lovely, moist cake will be ready for you.