Delicious stuffed chicken breast
Stuffed Chicken Breast Recipe
Recipe Tips: Stuffed Chicken Breast
- Preparation time: 25 minutes
- Cooking time: 25 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Stuffed Chicken Breast
- Number of servings: 3
- Cooking style: American
- 1 garlic clove
- ¼ onion
- 2 spoonfuls of oil
- 5 whole chicken breasts
- 100g of mushrooms
- 5 light cheese slices
- 150g of spinach
- Gyros Sauce
- A pinch of salt and pepper
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||2.3g|
|of which sugars:||1g|
How to make: Stuffed Chicken Breast
- Cut the chicken breasts open with a sharp knife and put them aside.
- Start to prepare the stuffing by boiling the spinach with plenty of water for 10 minutes and strain.
- Pour two spoonfuls of oil on a pan and fry the onion and garlic until they become golden. Then, add the spinach with the cut mushrooms and add the salt and pepper too. Fry until all the water evaporates.
- Now, let's stuff the chicken. Take the first chicken breast and put a cheese slice, then add the vegetables and roll it.
- After stuffing all of them, cover them with plastic wrap and close them on both ends. It is important to make small holes with a wooden stick in order to cook them.
- Finally, take a pot with plenty of water and boil the chicken breasts for 20 minutes.
- Wait until they cool down and remove the plastic wrap. Enjoy!
- Add some Gyros sauce by HSNfoods and enjoy this delicious and healthy recipe!