You’ve got to try this delicious Lentil Hummus made with almond flour.
It’s extra delicious and you can serve it as a starter with any meal.
Recipe Tips: Lentil Hummus
- Preparation time: 6 minutes
- Cooking time: 1 minute
- Portion size: 1 Plate
- Number of servings: 1
- Cooking style: European
- 100g of cooked lentils
- ½ a scoop of Almond Flour by FoodSeries
- Lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon of virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove
- Red pepper, paprika, sesame, chia (for garnish)
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||0,9g|
|of which sugars:||2,4g|
How to make: Lentil Hummus
- Add all the ingredients to a blender container and process until you you get the right texture.
- Serve on a place and decorate with spices, seeds, veg strips...