Here you have a very easy and quick recipe: Cheese Scones!
This recipe is a healthy and tasty snack that we can eat at any time of the day.
Recipe Tips: Cheese Scones
- Preparation time: 12 minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Scone
- Number of servings: 6
- Cooking style: American
- 1 scoop of Unflavored Instant Oat Flour by HSNfoods
- 30g of grated cheese low in calories
- 1 egg
- 2 stiff egg whites
- Pink salt
- 1 tsp of garlic powder
- 1 tsp of onion powder
- 1 tsp of dry oregano
- ½ tbsp of ground black pepper
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||1.3g|
|of which sugars:||0.1g|
How to make: Cheese Scones
- Whisk the egg whites until they become stiff. Put aside.
- Take a bowl and whisk the egg.
- Add the oat flour and mix it up.
- Then, add the stiff egg whites little by little.
- Finally, add the spices and the cheese.
- Put the blend in molds for muffins and cook it in the oven at 180ºC for 15 minutes.