A magical combination: Chocolate Mousse with Whey Protein + Avocado… Wanna try?
Here you have the ingredients you are going to need. If you have any question leave it in the comments below and we will answer as soon as possible.
Recipe: Chocolate Mousse with Whey Protein
With this recipe, you will no longer have any excuses to make a delicious and nutritious dessert to your guests. It will take you 10 minutes at most so that you can tidy up the kitchen too! 😉
Recipe Tips: Whey Protein Mousse with Avocado
- Preparation time: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: 2 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Bowl
- Number of servings: 2
- Cooking style: American
- 150g of Skyr or Low Fat Greek Yogurt
- 1 Avocado
- 40g of EVOwhey Protein (chocolate flavor) by SportSeries
- 1 tsp of cocoa powder
- 2 tbsps of cold water
- 2 to 3 tbsps of coconut sugar
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||3.3g|
|of which sugars:||12.5g|
How to make: Whey Protein Mousse with Avocado
- Mix all the ingredients in a blender and serve with some strawberries and cocoa nibs.
- It is that easy!