A sweet recipe with a high protein content? These protein chocolate truffles make an excellent snack or dessert.
Would you like to make Protein Chocolate Truffles?
Let's cook some delicious truffles that are also rich in protein!
Recipe Tips: Protein Chocolate Truffles
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 10 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Truffle
- Number of servings: 10
- Cooking style: European
- 1/4 cup of ground almond
- 1 tbsp of cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup of Evowhey 2.0 by SportSeries
- 30ml of vegetable drink
- 45g of sugar-free chocolate
- Sweetener to taste
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||2g|
|of which sugars:||0.8g|
How to make: Protein Chocolate Truffles
- Put the ground almond in a bowl and add the cocoa powder and Evowhey protein. Mix everything up.
- Add sweetener to taste and around 20 or 30ml of vegetable drink. You need to add as little as possible so that the mass will not be too liquid.
- Shape the small balls with two spoonfuls on vegetable paper.
- Melt the chocolate in a hot water bath, be careful not to burn it.
- Finally, cover the balls in chocolate and put them in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
Easy to make - 100%
Easy to find ingredients - 99%
Nutrient value - 89%
Flavor - 100%