Today, we bring you a delicious recipe: Banana and Chocolate Sushi
How to cook Chocolate and Banana Sushi?
Based on the original Japanese recipe with a spectacular twist!
Recipe Tips: Chocolate and Banana Sushi
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 10 minutes
- Portion size: 1 sushi
- Number of servings: 1
- Cooking style: American
- 2 bananas
- 1 oat crepe
- Hyperprotein Cocoa and Hazelnut spread Low in Sugar by FoodSeries
- Almond nibs
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||1.4g|
|of which sugars:||30.2g|
How to make: Chocolate and Banana Sushi
- Make an oat crepe.
- Put the crepe on a dish and spread the cocoa spread.
- Put the banana on top and roll it.
- Spread more cocoa on top and add the ground almond all over it.
- Cut and serve.