Pancakes Recipe with egg whites beaten to stiff peaks for an unbelievable finish. An exquisite spongey texture.
Recipe Tips: Oat Pancakes with Stiff Egg Whites
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 5 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Pancake
- Number of servings: 4
- Cooking style: American
- 4 egg whites
- 100g of beaten queso fresco
- 50g of Instant Oat Flour 2.0 from FoodSeries
- Grated orange peel
- 1 tablespoon of honey
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||0.2g|
|of which sugars:||2.4g|
How to make: Oat Pancakes with Stiff Egg Whites
- In a bowl, beat the egg whites until stiff peaks form. To do this, we can use the mixer with a special accessory for the purpose.
- Once the egg whites are ready, it's time to add the rest of the ingredients, and, with the same whisk that was used to whip the egg whites, continue mixing.
- With the mass well mixed, all that remains is to cook the pancakes at your desired size.
And for more great oat pancake recipes, head to the link we’ve left you here.