Why not try some oat pancakes with mascarpone cheese for dessert? They’re an absolute delight.
Recipe Tips: Oat Pancakes with Mascarpone Cheese
- Preparation time: 30 minutes
- Cooking time: 6 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Pancake
- Number of servings: 2
- Cooking style: American
- 50g of Instant Oat Flour 2.0 (vanilla or cheesecake flavour are recommended)
- 3 egg whites
- 25g mascarpone cheese
- Lemon zest
- Vanilla extract
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||2,5g|
|of which sugars:||0,5g|
How to make: Oat Pancakes with Mascarpone Cheese
- First leave the cheese at room temperature for around 20mins. Then mix all the ingredients using a blender.
- Heat an anti-stick pan with a little oil. Add the mix bit by bit to cook the little pancakes.
- As an optional extra, you can accompany it with some organic syrup. Adding some berries and even a little more cheese as a cream on top of the pancakes is also recommended.