If you like hazelnut and cocoa butter (like those of the “Nutella” or “Nocilla” brand), HSN now brings you a new product, much healthier, palm oil-free, low in sugar, and with a touch of coconut too. Ready to enjoy this Hazelnut and Cocoa Oat Pancakes!
Recipe Tips: Hazelnut and Cocoa Oat Pancakes
- Preparation time: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: 10 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Pancake
- Number of servings: 6
- Cooking style: American
- 50g of FoodSeries Instant Oat Flour 2.0 (chocolate flavour is recommended for recipe)
- 4 egg whites
- Hazelnut and Cocoa Butter with Coconut.
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||0,7g|
|of which sugars:||0,6g|
How to make: Hazelnut and Cocoa Oat Pancakes
- Mix the egg whites and the oat flour in a glass until you get a homogeneous mixture.
- Heat and add oil to a non-stick pan.
- Pour in the mixture and cook the pancakes over a low heat.
- Once ready, spread the hazelnut and cocoa cream over each of the pancakes.