Some delicious almond and oat pancakes for breakfast!
To start the day with a bit of joy, what better way than by having some delicious pancakes. For this, we’re going to combine oat with almond flour for some great pancakes.
In this recipe, we get to enjoy some delicious Almond Butter.
Recipe Tips: Almond and Oat Pancakes
- Preparation time: 6 minutes
- Cooking time: 5 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Pancake
- Number of servings: 5
- Cooking style: American
- 2 Eggs
- 50ml of plant or dairy milk
- 1 scoop of Almond Flour by FoodSeries
- 1 scoop of Oat Flour by FoodSeries
- 1 tablespoon of Almond Butter by FoodSeries
- Various fruit (Banana, strawberries...)
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||1,2g|
|of which sugars:||3,5g|
How to make: Almond and Oat Pancakes
- In a bowl, beat the eggs and add the almond flour and oat flour, continue beating, and finally add the necessary amount of milk to form the mixture.
- In a hot frying pan, add the pancake mixture little by little and leave to cook.
- Serve, adding the almond cream and the fruit to taste.