One of my favorite snacks to recharge my batteries after a quite intense workout! Peanut Butter and Banana Sandwich.
Recipe Tips: Peanut Butter and Banana Sandwich
- Preparation time: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: 1 minute
- Portion size: 1 Sandwich
- Number of servings: 1
- Cooking style: American
- 2 slices of sourdough bread or Ezekiel Bread
- 2 spoonfuls of Peanut Butter by FoodSeries
- 1 Banana
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||3.4g|
|of which sugars:||13.6g|
How to make: Peanut Butter and Banana Sandwich
- It will not take you too long, just spread a couple of spoonfuls of peanut butter on each side of the bread.
- Add the banana slices on top.
- Optional: You can dust some cinnamon on top!