Quick and easy recipe and definitely nutritious, a healthy dinner: Veggie Stuffed Omelet
Recipe Tips: Veggie Stuffed Omelet
- Preparation time: 8 minutes
- Cooking time: 10 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Omelet
- Number of servings: 1
- Cooking style: American
- 3 Eggs
- 1/2 Onion
- 1 Small mushroom can
- 1/2 Red pepper and 1/2 green pepper
- Olive oil
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 pinch of black pepper
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||5.2g|
|of which sugars:||7.1g|
How to make: Veggie Stuffed Omelet
- Peel the vegetables while heating some oil on a pan. Cook the vegetables.
- Whisk the eggs and add salt and pepper. Once the veggies are cooked put them aside.
- Take another pan and pour some oil, cook the eggs. Then, put the veggies in the middle of the omelet while we cook it.
- Before turning the omelet, cover the veggies with the omelet and turn it carefully.