A super easy, fast and delicious recipe. Who says you can’t eat a Tuna Pizza Baguette at night?
Recipe Tips: Tuna Pizza Baguette
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 12 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Baguette
- Number of servings: 2
- Cooking style: American
- 1 baguette (choose whichever bread you like: wholemeal, multi-cereal...)
- 2 tins of plain tuna
- 1 carton of tomato paste in olive oil
- 1 sliced green pepper
- 1/4 chopped onion
- 4 slices of havarti cheese
- 1 mini pack of black olives
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||6,8g|
|of which sugars:||7g|
How to make: Tuna Pizza Baguette
- Cut the baguette in half and spread 3-4 tablespoons of tomato paste on each half (to taste)
- Sprinkle on the oregano
- Drain the tins of tuna and spread them over the baguettes.
- Put on the olives and vegetables
- Finally, cover this with slices of cheese
- Put it in a mini-oven or sandwich toaster (if you have one) if not, use a conventional oven.
- Cook for 7-8 min (until the cheese melts).