We present you an alternative for breakfast, and if you are intolerant to gluten it is a “must”: Gluten Free Pancakes.
Recipe Tips: Gluten Free Pancakes
- Preparation time: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: 6 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Pancake
- Number of servings: 3
- Cooking style: European
- 2g of Xanthan gum from FoodSeries
- 50g of Rice flour from FoodSeries
- 1 serving of Evoegg in preferred flavour (strawberry, vanilla, chocolate) from SportSeries
- 300-400ml of water
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||0,09g|
|of which sugars:||0,4g|
How to make: Gluten Free Pancakes
- Add all the ingredients in a mixing glass.
- Beat well, until you get a homogeneous dough.
- It may be necessary to add more or less water.
- Heat the pan with a little olive oil and cook the pancakes.