MAGNESIUM CITRATE 200mg
BAMBOO EXTRACT (15:1) 350mg
TURMERIC EXTRACT (50:1) AND BROMELAIN PLUS
HARPAGOPHYTUM (25:1) EXTRACT 400mg (DEVIL'S CLAW)
TURMERIC (50:1) EXTRACT 650mg + BIOPERINE®
HYALURONIC ACID 150mg
EVOFLEX (GLUCOSAMINE, CHONDROITIN AND MSM)
CALCIUM CITRATE POWDER
GLUCOSAMINE HCL 1000mg
Minerals are essential nutrients for human nutrition; they make up the bones, teeth, tissues, muscles, blood and nerve cells. They are the catalysts of many metabolic reactions that take place in the body, apart from being very important for the hormone production.
Properties of Magnesium:
- Magnesium Citrate plays a key role in the activation of amino acids.
- It has also been proven that taking this supplement will help you avoid or improve osteoporosis, since it helps to regulate calcium.
- Magnesium controls some cardiovascular diseases (hypertension, thrombosis, heart attacks).
- Magnesium supports people with type 2 diabetes, since it helps to regulate the blood sugar levels, apart from being necessary to prevent the disease.
- Magnesium and calcium are involved in the production of neurotransmitters. Therefore, they are effective natural sedatives of the nervous system.
Magnesium citrate is obtained from synthesis of magnesium carbonate and citric acid. Moreover, it is an easily bioavailable source of this key mineral.
|per servingDaily dose|
|Serving size: 2 tablets|
|Daily dose: 2 tablets|
|Servings per container: 50|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
MAGNESIUM CITRATE 200mg - 100 tabs ingredients:Magnesium citrate, emulsifier (cellulose), stabilizer (cross-linked sodium carboxymethylcellulose), anti-caking agents [stearic acid (vegetable source), magnesium stearate (vegetable source)], vegetable glazing.
Warnings de MAGNESIUM CITRATE 200mg - 100 tabs:Nutritional supplements should not be used to replace a balanced diet. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Keep in a cool and dry place, out of reach of the smallest children. Produced in facilities that process wheat, gluten, soy, milk, eggs, fish, crustaceans and nuts.
How to take
As a food supplement, take 2 tablets a day, preferably with food.