This product is out of stock,
but other customers ordered
QUICK PROTEIN PANCAKE - PACK
PURPOSE OF THE PACK
- Make delicious and nutritious pancakes for breakfast in no time at all.
With this pack you get all the ingredients you need to make delicious and nutritious breakfast pancakes. Evocakes are a perfect combination of protein and oats, giving you all the energy you need to start your day on the right foot.
- Anyone looking for a nutritious and delicious breakfast rich in low GI carbohydrates and quality protein.
- Ideal for athletes and active people.
- They are recommended as breakfast in times of weight loss or definition when on a weight control diet.
Evocakes (Protein pancakes) 2Kg - SportSeries
Evocakes is a powdered food preparation for making delicious and nutritious pancakes for breakfast or snacks.
They contain oat flour, egg protein, whey protein isolate and milk protein isolate.
Often in the morning we don't have time to prepare a breakfast that provides us with all the nutrients we need. With Evocakes you can make nutritious oatmeal protein pancakes quickly.
NutChoco Protein 400g - FoodSeries
NutChoco Protein is a chocolate spread ideal for spreading on Evocakes.
Unlike conventional cocoa spreads, this one has a reduced sugar content and a high content of quality whey protein.
A 'more nutritious' version of the typical chocolate spreads found in supermarkets that you can spread on your pancakes without worrying about having too much sugar or saturated fat.
Nut butters extra creamy 190g - Food Series
We have three types of extra creamy nut butter, all delicious. In this pack, you can choose 1 jar of 190g of your favourite peanut, almond or cashew butter. They are all delicious and have one thing in common and that is that they are made from 100% of the nut in question.
They have an incredibly creamy texture, you've never been able to spread a nut butter so easily.
100% Ghee Clarifed Butter Bio 200g - BioSeries
HSN ghee is 100% organic clarified butter from grass-fed cows. It is a source of ultra-pure fats, obtained by removing the water and other non-fat components of normal cow's butter.
It is highly resistant to high temperatures and has an unmistakable taste. In addition, our ghee is certified as an organic product.
HOW TO TAKE?
- 100g of Evocake (100g)
- 220ml water
- Ghee butter
Preparation 5 pancakes:
- Grease the frying pan with a little ghee butter.
- Mix 2 ladles (100g) of Evocakes with 220ml of water using a wire stirrer. The mixture will be slightly bulky. Don't over stir.
- Pour 2 tablespoons of the mixture per pancake onto a prepared and heated frying pan or griddle.
- Cook the pancakes for 1-1,5 minutes on each side until golden brown, turning the pancake no more than once.
- Top with extra creamy nut cream and high protein cocoa-hazelnut spread - you'll love them!
|per 100gper serving|
|Serving size: 3 scoops of 70ml (100g)|
|Servings per container: 20|
|of which saturated|
|of which sugars|
|Protein calculated on a dry matter basis (nitrogen *6.38 for milk proteins and nitrogen *6.25 for other proteins).|
Ingredients EVOCAKES 2.0 (PROTEIN PANCAKES) 2Kg VANILLAOat flour (gluten), egg powder, concentrated whey protein from milk [emulsifier (sunflower lecithin)], protein isolate from milk, egg albumin powder, flavour, sodium chloride, thickeners (xanthan gum, cellulose gum), anti-caking agent (sodium hydrogen carbonate), sweetener (sucralose), acidity regulator (citric acid).
Warnings EVOCAKES 2.0 (PROTEIN PANCAKES) 2Kg VANILLAKeep in a cool and dry place. The scoop/product quantity equivalences (grams or milligrams) are indicative, as the density of powdered products may vary between flavours and batches. We recommend the use of a kitchen scale in cases where precise dosing is required.
Amino Acids Profile
|Amino Acids Profile||x100g|