MACA COMPLEX FOR WOMEN
- Mixture of maca extracts.
- 20:1 extract concentration.
- Varieties: Purple + Yellow + Black.
- With vitamins and minerals.
- Suitable for vegan diets.
Table of contents
Maca Complex for Women by EssentialSeries is a dietary supplement based on maca extracts, vitamins and minerals.
This product is developed based on an in-house HSN blend of purple, yellow and black maca variety extracts, made especially for women.
This product is suitable for vegan diets.
- Maca (Lepidium meyenii) helps maintain sexual performance and energy.
- Maca (Lepidium meyenii) supports physical and intellectual performance.
- Maca (Lepidium meyenii) contributes to the maintenance of normal bone strength during menopause.
- Zinc aids fertility and reproduction.
- Vitamin B6 helps regulate hormonal activity.
- Biotin contributes to normal energy metabolism.
- Vitamin D contributes to normal muscle function.
Maca (Lepidium meyenii Walpers) is a Peruvian plant that grows at more than 4000 m of altitude in the Andes.
There are more than 13 chromatic varieties of the plant, ranging from white to black. Each variety boasts specific and unique characteristics:
- Purple: the most-used variety by women.
- Yellow: the most general variety.
- Black: the most-used variety by men.
Maca Complex for Women uses a specific blend of maca extracts, with purple maca as the protagonist, the ethnoecological variety most relevant for use by women.
This formula uses extracts of different varieties of the species, all with a high concentration and in a convenient capsule format, providing the equivalence of more than 10g of native maca root.
The concentrations of the different varieties of maca are:
|Purple maca extract||x20|
|Yellow maca extract||x20|
|Black maca extract|
The Women's Maca Complex formula contains a specific selection of high-concentration vitamins and minerals:
- Vitamin B6.
- Vitamin D.
From high-quality and maximum bioavailability forms and sources, such as zinc citrate and cholecalciferol.
Use it with:
Studies on maca varieties:
- Meissner, H. O., Mscisz, A., Piatkowska, E., Baraniak, M., Mielcarek, S., Kedzia, B., … Pisulewski, P. (2016). Peruvian maca (Lepidium peruvianum): (II) phytochemical profiles of four prime maca phenotypes grown in two geographically-distant locations. International Journal of Biomedical Science, 12(1), 9–24.
- Wang, S., & Zhu, F. (2019). Chemical composition and health effects of maca (Lepidium meyenii). Food Chemistry, 288, 422–443.
- Gonzales, G. F. (2012). Ethnobiology and ethnopharmacology of Lepidium meyenii (Maca), a plant from the peruvian highlands. Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, 2012, 193496.
- Gonzales, G. F., Villaorduña, L., Gasco, M., Rubio, J., & Gonzales, C. (2014). Maca (lepidium meyenii walp), a review of its biological properties. Revista Peruana de Medicina Experimental y Salud Publica, 31(1), 100–110.
- Gonzales, G. F., Gonzales, C., & Gonzales-Castañeda, C. (2009). Lepidium meyenii (Maca): A plant from the highlands of peru - From tradition to science. Forschende Komplementarmedizin, 16(6), 373–380.
- Da Silva Leitão Peres, N., Cabrera Parra Bortoluzzi, L., Medeiros Marques, L. L., Formigoni, M., Fuchs, R. H. B., Droval, A. A., & Reitz Cardoso, F. A. (2020). Medicinal effects of Peruvian maca (: Lepidium meyenii): A review. Food and Function, 11(1), 83–92.
|daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1 veg caps|
|daily dose: 1 veg caps|
|Servings per container: 30|
|Purple maca root extract (20:1) (Lepidium meyenii)|
|Yellow maca root extract (20:1) (Lepidium meyenii)|
|Black maca root extract (20:1) (Lepidium meyenii)|
|of zinc citrate|
|of pyridoxine hydrochloride|
|Biotin (as D-biotin)|
|Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
Ingredients MACA COMPLEX FOR WOMEN - 30 veg capsPurple maca extract (20:1, Lepidium meyenii root), yellow maca extract (20:1, Lepidium meyenii root), black maca extract (20:1, Lepidium meyenii root), vegetable capsule [glazing agent (hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose)], rice flour, zinc citrate, maltodextrine, cholecalciferol (vitamin D3, from lichen), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), D-biotin (biotin).
Warnings MACA COMPLEX FOR WOMEN - 30 veg capsStore in a cool (below 25°C), dry and dark place. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of the smallest children. Nutritional supplements should not be used to replace a balanced diet.
How to take
Take 1 vegetable capsule, 1 time a day preferably with a meal.