- Exclusive HSN formula.
- High concentration and potency.
- Made with a base of mineral and herb extracts
- Vegetable based capsules.
- Suitable for vegans.
Table of contents
Liver Care from EssentialSeries is a food supplement in vegetable capsules made with a base of herbal extracts that come from the Curcuma longa root, Cardo mariano seeds, artichoke leaves and black pepper fruits.
To this formulation of standardised botanical extracts, exclusive to HSN, nutrients of interest have been added such as NAC (N-Acetyl Cysteine), Coenzyme Q10, Choline Bitartrate, Zinc, Selenium, Copper and Vitamin E.
This is a product suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Liver Care is a high potency formula developed by experts in the formulation of food supplements intended for sportspeople and the general population, after research and evaluation of the characteristics of each of the compounds that form it.
Liver Care has been developed with:
- Turmeric extract.
- Extract of Milk thistle .
- Extract of Artichoke.
- Black pepper extract .
Turmeric ( Curcuma longa ) boosts bile and liver function.
Some trials show that the combination of piperine with turmeric root significantly boosts its effects on the body (Hatab et al., 2019).
Milk thistle ( Silybum marianum ) contributes to the protection of the liver and its detoxifying potential.
Artichoke ( Cynara scolymus ) maintains a healthy liver.
Choline is an essential nutrient that is used for the proper functioning of certain parts of the body, one of them being liver function.
Choline contributes to the maintenance of normal liver function.
Liver Care from HSN contains:
- Vitamin E.
All of them contribute to the protection of cells against oxidative stress .
Liver Care is an HSN-specific dietary supplement that you won't find anywhere else on the market.
Our Research, Development and Innovation department has focused on the search and selection of:
- The best ingredients that make up the food supplement.
- The best raw materials on the market.
- The maximum concentration per amount of RAW, to make its use easier.
Making Liver Care one of the best food supplements for users seeking the effects described above .
Herbal extracts exert their biological functions through the presence of certain specific compounds in their own composition. Therefore, the standardisation of these chemical constituents is a relevant quality factor in the selection of the raw material used.
Standardising an herbal extract is a practice that consists of quantifying the concentration of one or more of the most characteristic chemical constituents of a plant, to prove their presence in guaranteed minimum amounts.
All the herbal extracts used in the development of Liver Care have been standardised in their properties of greatest nutritional interest:
|Turmeric Root||50: 1||95% Curcuminoids|
|Milk Thistle Seeds||25: 1||80% Silymarin|
|Artichoke Leaves||20: 1||2,5% Cynarine|
|Black Pepper Extracts||50: 1||100% Piperine|
The selection of the best fonts on the market for you!
The majority of food supplements on the market use ingredients, or additives, of animal origin.
In the case of capsules, most of the supplements on the market use gelatines as a coating agent, since their high degree of viscosity allows the content to be kept inside without leaking.
There are other options, vegetable alternatives, but their use is not very widespread due to price and changes in mechanical properties.
At HSN we have trained our technicians in the handling and processing of capsules based on hypromellose, a vegetable polymer with characteristics very similar to animal gelatine, but 100% veggie friendly.
Liver Care, like more than 90% of our food supplements in capsules, is a product suitable for vegans.
Use one vegetarian capsule, three times a day, for a total dose of three capsules per day.
It is recommended to take it with food .
Liver Care is already a very complete supplement on its own
That said, it makes an excellent combination with
External links to help you learn more:
- Mehedint, M. G., & Zeisel, S. H. (2013). Choline’s role in maintaining liver function: New evidence for epigenetic mechanisms. Current Opinion in Clinical Nutrition and Metabolic Care, 16(3), 339–345.
- Hatab, H. M., Abdel Hamid, F. F., Soliman, A. F., Al-Shafie, T. A., Ismail, Y. M., & El-Houseini, M. E. (2019). A combined treatment of curcumin, piperine, and taurine alters the circulating levels of IL-10 and miR-21 in hepatocellular carcinoma patients: A pilot study. Journal of Gastrointestinal Oncology, 10(4), 766–776.
- Khoshbaten, M., Aliasgarzadeh, A., Masnadi, K., Tarzamani, M. K., Farhang, S., Babaei, H., … Najafipoor, F. (2010). N-acetylcysteine improves liver function in patients with non-alcoholic fatty liver disease. Hepatitis Monthly, 10(1), 12–16.
- Farzaei, M. H., Zobeiri, M., Parvizi, F., El-Senduny, F. F., Marmouzi, I., Coy-Barrera, E., … Abdollahi, M. (2018). Curcumin in liver diseases: A systematic review of the cellular mechanisms of oxidative stress and clinical perspective. Nutrients, 10(7).
- Gillessen, A., & Schmidt, H. H. J. (2020). Silymarin as Supportive Treatment in Liver Diseases: A Narrative Review. Advances in Therapy, 37(4), 1279–1301.
- Panahi, Y., Kianpour, P., Mohtashami, R., Atkin, S. L., Butler, A. E., Jafari, R., … Sahebkar, A. (2018). Efficacy of artichoke leaf extract in non-alcoholic fatty liver disease: A pilot double-blind randomized controlled trial. Phytotherapy Research, 32(7), 1382–1387.
|per servingDaily dose|
|Serving size: 1 veg caps|
|Daily dose: 3 veg caps|
|Servings per container: 120|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Vitamin E (Alpha-tocopherol)||33.33mg||277.67%|
|Turmeric roots (Curcuma longa)||10000mg||++|
|from 50:1 extract of Curcuma longa roots (95% curcuminoids)||200mg||++|
|Marian thistle (Silybum marianum) seeds||5212.5mg||++|
|from 25:1 extract of Silybum marianum seeds (80% Silymarin)||208.5mg||++|
|Artichoke leaves (Cynara scolymus L.)||1000mg||++|
|from 20:1 extract of Cynara scolymus L. leaves (2.5% Cinarina)||50mg||++|
|Black Pepper Fruits (Piper nigrum)||100mg||++|
|from 50:1 extract of Piper nigrum fruits (100% Piperine) (Bioperine®)||2mg||++|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|