We show you a super quick and easy to prepare muesli recipe. In just a few minutes, you’ll be able to enjoy a complete breakfast or snack.
Recipe Tips: Quick Muesli
- Preparation time: 8 minutes
- Cooking time: 6 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Glass
- Number of servings: 10
- Cooking style: American
- 200g of Oat Flakes from FoodSeries
- 3 Energy Paleo Bars from FoodSeries
- 80g of Dark Chocolate Bar from FoodSeries
- 3 tablespoons of Virgin Coconut Oil from BioSeries
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||6,5g|
|of which sugars:||5,3g|
How to make: Quick Muesli
- Put the oat flakes in a bow.
- Crumble the energy bars and mix with the flakes.
- Add the chocolate, melted, together with the oil, and mix well with your hands until all the oats are covered.
- Bake for about 5 minutes at 140-150º C.
- Allow to cool completely and store in a glass jar.