If you love chocolate, you will surely enjoy this recipe
How to cook a fitness chocolate sponge cake?
With the help of the Fit Happy Sisters, we have made a recipe to make a delicious chocolate sponge cake with oat flour. It is perfect for a weekend breakfast or as a dessert to celebrate a special occasion.
Recipe Tips: Fitness Chocolate Sponge Cake
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Sponge Cake
- Number of servings: 1
- Cooking style: American
- 4 Eggs
- ½ cup of pure cocoa powder without sugar
- ½ cup of chocolate Oat Flour by HSNfoods
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- Sweetener to taste
- Hyperprotein Dark Chocolate Chips
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||18.4g|
|of which sugars:||4g|
How to make: Fitness Chocolate Sponge Cake
- Put the eggs on a bowl and whisk them properly.
- Add ½ cup of cocoa and ½ chocolate Oat flour. Blend everything.
- Add the salt and sweetener. Stir once again.
- Pour the blend on a mold suitable for oven.
- Finally, cut the hyperprotein dark chocolate tablet into bits and add them on top of the blend.
- Put in the oven and cook for 12-15 minutes at 170ºC.
- Let it cool for a few minutes before cutting and serving.