The ingredients are quite simple very easy to find, but their combination will bring back the dead and heat the stomach because even though winter is late it has come with all its strength. So here we have a very appetizing winter dish.
Recipe Tips: Semi-Sweet Pumpkin Puree
- Preparation time: 1 hour 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 1 hour
- Portion size: 1 Dish
- Number of servings: 1
- Cooking style: European
- 200gr of baked pumpkin
- 1 whole leek
- 150gr of carrot
- Vegetable stock or water
- Spices: turmeric, ground black pepper, curry, and ginger
- Pink salt and extra virgin olive oil
- Extras: different seeds, like sesame, pumpkin, sunflower, poppy...
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||0.2g|
|of which sugars:||13.5g|
How to make: Semi-Sweet Pumpkin Puree
- If you do not have a baked pumpkin, that should be the first step, from 30-40min with heat both up and down until it is soft.
- We put the clean and sliced leek and the chopped carrot in a little pot.
- Cover it with the vegetable stock or water and heat it at medium temperature.
- Add the spices; I always add them as I go, so I encourage you to try, do not be afraid of using too much, the flavor is incredible and the individual properties of the spices and vegetables are amazing.
- Boil until the vegetables are soft and turn the heat off.
- Now add the baked pumpkin, smash with a manual blender, add more salt if necessary and DONE!