Today we’ve got a super simple and delicious recipe for you: Savoury Sweet Potato Waffles!
This time, we given your typical waffles a twist and are going to cook a recipe that works great topped with avocado, cherries, egg…
Recipe Tips: Sweet Potato Waffles
- Preparation time: 8 minutes
- Cooking time: 10 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Waffle
- Number of servings: 3
- Cooking style: Mediterranean
- 1 egg
- 45 g of FoodSeries Sweet Potato Flour
- 50 ml of dairy or vegetable milk
- A pinch of salt
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||0,5g|
|of which sugars:||2,8g|
How to make: Sweet Potato Waffles
- Put all the ingredients in a bowl and stir until well mixed.
- Heat up a waffle pan or skillet and grease lightly.
- Add a large spoonful of the mixture.
- Cook for a couple of minutes until they're well done and browned on the outside.
- Do the same with the rest of the mixture.