Once again, we are going to use low-calorie konjac to make a delicious Konjac Noodle Stir-Fry.
Recipe Tips: Konjac Noodle Stir-Fry
- Preparation time: 20 minutes
- Cooking time: 10 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Dish
- Number of servings: 1
- Cooking style: Asian
- 1 bag of konjac noodles
- 120g of chicken breast
- 300g of veggies (use your favorite ones)
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||0.5g|
How to make: Konjac Noodle Stir-Fry
- Wash the noodles properly to get rid of the smell.
- Cut the chicken breast in slices and cook it for a few minutes.
- Cut the veggies and make a sauté until they are properly cooked.
- Then, add the chicken and noodles and keep cooking.
- Remove from the heat and serve, you can also add a sauce of your choice.