A recipe packed with nutrients and antioxidants. It can be enjoyed at any time of the year, whether for breakfast or as a snack.
Recipe Tips: Oat Pancakes and Squash
- Preparation time: 20 minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Pancake
- Number of servings: 1
- Cooking style: American
- 50g of Instant Oat Flour 2.0 from FoodSeries
- 50g of squash
- 6 egg whites
- 1 pinch of nutmeg
- 1 pinch of ginger
- 1 pinch of salt
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||0,6g|
|of which sugars:||<1g|
How to make: Oat Pancakes and Squash
- The first step is to make a squash puree. To do this, cook the squash in the oven, or in the microwave with a suitable container.
- Place all the ingredients in a blender and blend until you get a homogeneous mixture. If necessary, add a splash of milk.
- In the frying pan, it’s the same as always. Cook the pancakes according to your desired size.
- Optionally, you can add Organic Maple Syrup for a sweeter touch!
Check out the multitude of other ways to cook oat pancakes. Try making them at home! We look forward to reading your comments.