With the help of Evowhey & Oats, we’re going to make some delicious pancakes. Don’t know this HSN product? We show you!
Recipe Tips: Oat and Egg White Pancakes with Evowhey & Oats
- Preparation time: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: 6 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Pancake
- Number of servings: 2
- Cooking style: American
- 2 servings of Evowhey & Oats from FoodSeries in your favourite flavour
- 4 egg whites
- 20g of Sugar-Free Dark Chocolate Bar from FoodSeries
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||0,8g|
|of which sugars:||0,8g|
How to make: Oat and Egg White Pancakes with Evowhey & Oats
- Chop the chocolate bar (into chocolate chips).
- Mix all the ingredients with the help of a mixer, except the chocolate chips, until you have a homogeneous mass.
- Now add the chocolate chips and stir with a spoon.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan with a little oil.
- Add a little of the mass and cook on both sides.
Want to learn how to make more oat pancake recipes, with or without Evowhey? This is your category. Go.