Another refreshing recipe that you can eat either after the workout or as a great snack whenever you want! Fitness Ice Cream Sandwich with Oat Flour and Coconut Oil
Recipe Tips: Fitness Ice Cream Sandwich with Oat flour and Coconut Oil
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Sandwich
- Number of servings: 5
- Cooking style: American
- 3 eggs
- 50g of Instant Oat Flour by HSNfoods
- 30ml of water
- 20g of pure cocoa powder
- 3 spoonfuls of Extra Virgin Coconut Oil by HSNbio
- 1 Yogurt
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||9.3g|
|of which sugars:||2.3g|
How to make: Fitness Ice Cream Sandwich with Oat flour and Coconut Oil
- Crack the eggs in a big bowl and whisk them.
- Add the flour and cocoa powder.
- Then, add the oil and sweetener to taste.
- Mix everything properly and bake for 15 minutes at 175ºC.
- On the meantime, you can mix the cheese with the yogurt and sweetener to taste.
- When the sponge cake is ready, cut it in half, put it in a mold of the same size with baking paper and stuff it with the cream.
- Close it and freeze it for 6 hours approximately. Tou can also refrigerate for 24 hours in order to obtain a firm texture, but it will not feel like an ice cream.