Would you like a delicious and refreshing snack? Then, what better than this coconut pudding with kiwi and mango? An exotic flavor with tons of nutrients.
Coconut Pudding with Kiwi and Mango
Recipe Tips: Coconut Pudding with Kiwi and Mango
- Preparation time: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Glass
- Number of servings: 2
- Cooking style: British
- 1 kiwi
- 1/2 mango
- 1 spoonful of chia seeds
- 1 cup of coconut milk
- A little bit of grated coconut
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||15g|
|of which sugars:||17g|
How to make: Coconut Pudding with Kiwi and Mango
- Pour the coconut milk in a pot and boil it. Stir every once in a while.
- Once it starts boiling, add the seeds and stir.
- Cut the fruit in small dices.
- Take a cup and pour the coconut and seed blend. Let it cool.
- When it is time to serve, add the fruit and the grated coconut on top.