You can dine like a king with this delicious dish I’ve got for you. Rice Arepas with Chicken and Avocado. A real treat!
Recipe Tips: Rice Arepas with Chicken and Avocado
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 20 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Arepa
- Number of servings: 2
- Cooking style: American
- 1 chicken breast
- 1 avocado
- 2 servings of Oat Flour from HSNfoods
- 200ml of water
- Garlic and Herb Sauce from HSNfoods
- Olive oil
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||2,5g|
|of which sugars:||2,5g|
How to make: Rice Arepas with Chicken and Avocado
- Cut the lettuce, peel the avocado and chop it up.
- Cook the chicken breast. Once ready, shred the chicken.
- Add a little olive oil to a pan and, when it's hot, add the chicken breast to brown it a little.
- Prepare the filling: add the chopped lettuce, chicken and garlic and herb sauce to a bowl.
- Prepare the arepas: mix the rice flour, salt and a little water in a bowl. Mix until you have a consistent mass. You may have to adjust the amount of water.
- Make two little balls with the mass and let them rest for 10 mins.
- Using a plate, press the balls into an omelette-type shape.
- Cook in a pan with a small amount of oil until they're golden on both sides.
- Once ready, you can open the arepas and fill them with the mix.