Muesli will give you energy to get through the day!
Gluten-free Muesli Recipe
Recipe Tips: Gluten-free Muesli
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 10 minutes
- Portion size: 100g
- Number of servings: 11
- Cooking style: American
- 250 grams of gluten-free cereals
- 150 grams of millet flakes
- 150 grams of Amaranth flakes
- 100 grams of almonds or cashews
- 100 grams of raisins
- 100 grams of sunflower seeds
- 100 grams of banana chips
- 100 grams of dried apple bits
- 80 grams of grated coconut
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||9g|
|of which sugars:||15g|
How to make: Gluten-free Muesli
- Mix all the ingredients in a hermetic container until you use them.
Some corn flour cereals do not contain gluten, but they do have “zein”, a protein similar to gluten. Therefore, those who suffer celiac disease or who are sensitive to gluten would not be able to eat this type of corn products.
In this case, you can replace them for chestnut flakes or grated coconut