Fitness biscuits always come in handy, even more so if they are gluten-free cookies, specially for those who suffer some kind of food intolerance
Grab some pen and paper and enjoy this delicious and healthy recipe by the Fit Happy Sisters.
Wanna try? 😋
Gluten-free Cookies Recipe
Here you have all the ingredients you are going to need. If you have any question leave it in the comments below and we will answer as soon as possible.
Recipe Tips: Gluten-free Cookies
- Preparation time: 8 minutes
- Cooking time: 30 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Cookie
- Number of servings: 6
- Cooking style: European
- 1 Egg at room temperature
- 70ml of Extra Virgin Coconut Oil by BioSeries
- 180g of Rice flour by FoodSeries
- 8g of Baking powder
- 0.1g of Sucralose by FoodSeries
- 70-100ml of Water
- 50g of Dark Chocolate Tablet by FoodSeries
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||9.9g|
|of which sugars:||1.5g|
How to make: Gluten-free Cookies
- Whisk the egg. Add the coconut oil and stir.
- Sieve the rice flour, yeast and sucralose and mix everything up.
- Add the chocolate and water little by little until you have a mass that you can hand knead, elastic but not sticky.
- Make small balls with your hands and flatten them to make thick cookies.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes at 180ºC.