EVOEXCEL 2.0 (WHEY PROTEIN ISOLATE + CONCENTRATE)
100% WHEY PROTEIN ISOLATE
EVOLATE 2.0 (WHEY ISOLATE CFM)
EVOWHEY PROTEIN 2.0
NATIVE WHEY CONCENTRATE
WHEY PROTEIN CONCENTRATE 80% 2.0
KETO WHEY PROTEIN
- 55% Whey Protein Isolate + 40% Whey Protein Concentrate.
- Up to 88% Protein.
- With DigeZyme®, LactoSpore®, and colostrum.
- Suitable for vegetarian diets.
With analysis of protein content and amino acid profile by an independent ENAC/DANAK certified laboratory.
Table of contents
What is Evoexcel 2.0 (Whey Protein Isolate + Concentrate)?
Evoexcel 2.0 (Whey Protein Isolate + Concentrate) by SportSeries is a vegetarian food preparation in powder form, based on whey protein isolate and concentrate, bacterial starter cultures, LactoSpore®; and enzyme complex for use in feed, DigeZyme®.
Evoexcel 2.0 is one of HSN's most complete and sought-after proteins, thanks to the combination of whey protein and the proportion in which we have formulated it. Since 55% of the total final product is protein isolate and 40% is protein concentrate. It is considered a source of high nutritional quality protein (Wolfe, 2015), and the whole formula of enzymes, ferments and colostrum proteins.
Evoexcel 2.0 is a food preparation suitable for vegetarian diets.
How to take Evoexcel 2.0?
Evoexcel 2.0 has been developed with:
- Whey protein isolate.
- Whey protein concentrate.
Evoexcel 2.0 contains up to 88% protein.
Protein contributes to the maintenance and growth of muscle mass.
Why buy Evoexcel 2.0 by HSN?
At HSN we know that the quality of the products is decisive, that's why our greatest efforts are always focused on offering you the best product.
DigeZyme® is an enzyme complex intended for use in food; it consists of:
Each of these enzymes is responsible for the degradation of a nutrient in polymerised form
(lactose → galactose+glucose).
Ratio of protein isolate and protein concentrate
It should be noted that 55% of the total product is protein isolate and 40% protein concentrate.
Other manufacturers use less than 10% protein isolate because it is more expensive than protein concentrate, thus reducing manufacturing costs.
But that's not all, we have also added a strain of Bacillus Coagulans, a lactic acid bacteria.
LactoSpore® is the registered trademark we have used in our Evoexcel 2.0.
Finally, we have supplemented our product with bovine colostrum.
Colostrum is a substance that is naturally present in the first milk secretion of mammals, and contains a significant amount of proteins, especially immunoglobulins.
8 Delicious flavours
The whey protein used is low in acidity, which makes the flavours used sweeter.
Enjoy your favourite flavou: Are you more Chocolate Hazelnut or Cheesecake?
Whatever flavour you like, HSN has it.
Be sure to try out all the new features of Evoexcel 2.0!
When take Evoexcel 2.0?
Evoexcel 2.0 is a product that can be consumed at any time of the day.
Dilute one heaped scoop in 200-250ml of water or milk (depending on your preference for texture and flavour potency) per serving. Take as many servings per day as you need depending on your nutritional requirements.
Which combine Evoexcel 2.0 with?
Goes great with:
Do you want to know more?
- Fassio, F., Facioni, M. S., & Guagnini, F. (2018). Lactose Maldigestion, Malabsorption, and Intolerance: A Comprehensive Review with a Focus on Current Management and Future Perspectives. Nutrients, 10(11).
- Halasa, M., Maciejewska, D., Baskiewicz-Halasa, M., Machalinski, B., Safranow, K., & Stachowska, E. (2017). Oral Supplementation with Bovine Colostrum Decreases Intestinal Permeability and Stool Concentrations of Zonulin in Athletes. Nutrients, 9(4).
- Jäger, R., Purpura, M., Farmer, S., Cash, H. A., & Keller, D. (2018). Probiotic Bacillus coagulans GBI-30, 6086 Improves Protein Absorption and Utilization. Probiotics and Antimicrobial Proteins, 10(4), 611–615.
- Majeed, M., Majeed, S., Nagabhushanam, K., Arumugam, S., Pande, A., Paschapur, M., & Ali, F. (2018). Evaluation of the Safety and Efficacy of a Multienzyme Complex in Patients with Functional Dyspepsia: A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study. Journal of Medicinal Food, 21(11), 1120–1128.
- Wolfe, R. R. (2015). Update on protein intake: Importance of milk proteins for health status of the elderly. Nutrition Reviews, 73(Suppl 1), 41–47.
|per 100gper serving|
|Serving size: 1 scoop of 70ml (30g)|
|Servings per container: 67|
|of which saturated|
|of which sugars|
|Enzyme complex for food (DigeZyme®)|
|Immunoglobulin G (IgG)|
|Bacillus coagulans spores (Lactospore®)|
|Protein calculated in dry matter (nitrogen *6.38).|
Ingredients EVOEXCEL 2.0 (WHEY PROTEIN ISOLATE + CONCENTRATE) 2Kg CHOCOLATEWhey protein isolate 55% [emulsifier (sunflower lecithin)], wheyprotein concentrate 40% [emulsifier (sunflower lecithin)], flavouring, enzyme complex for use in food [alpha-amylase, protease, beta-D-galactosidase (lactase), lipase, cellulase], sodium chloride, bovine colostrum (milk proteins), sweetener (sucralose), natural flavouring, Bacillus Coagulans spores.
Warnings EVOEXCEL 2.0 (WHEY PROTEIN ISOLATE + CONCENTRATE) 2Kg CHOCOLATEKeep in a cool and dry place. The scoop/product quantity equivalences (grams or milligrams) are indicative, as the density of powdered products may vary between flavours and batches. We recommend the use of a kitchen scale in cases where precise dosing is required.
Amino Acids Profile
|Amino Acids Profile||x100g|