HEMP SEED OIL 500mg
- Hemp seed oil.
- With flax seed oil, 60% ALA.
- Vegan softgels.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Table of contents
Hemp Seed Oil 500mg by EssentialSeries is a vegan food supplement in pearls made from a 50/50 blend of natural hemp seed oil from Cannabis sativa L. and linseed oil from Linum usitatissimum L. with a standardised 60% ALA content.
Natural hemp seeds contain a quality oil, which contains characteristic compounds with a polyunsaturated fatty acid profile.
This product has been elaborated from the use of vegetable oil from hemp and flax seeds; using hydroxypropyl starch as a coating agent, making it a very effective product:
Hemp seed oil 500mg is a softgel product suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
The oil contained in both hemp seeds and flax seeds are a case of seeds high in omega-3 fatty acids.
There are 3 different fatty acids that are part of the Omega-3 fatty acid family.
- Alpha-Linolenic Acid (ALA).
- Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA).
- Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA).
Both EPA and DHA are the best known fatty acids as they are the result of the natural biochemical conversion of alpha-linolenic acid.
Alpha-linolenic acid helps maintain normal blood cholesterol levels.
When selecting the raw material for the production of a vegetable oil product, it is very important to check the quality of the raw material.
Vegetable oils are very rich in polyunsaturated fatty acids, which are highly unstable and degrade quickly and easily upon exposure to light and heat, creating peroxides and other radical products (Wang et al., 2017).
The raw materials we have chosen for the production of hemp and flax oil have been treated using non-aggressive washing, dehulling and pressing processes.
This has made it possible to develop a product based on vegetable oils rich in polyunsaturated fatty acids that are not rancid.
The use of high quality raw materials, treated with low aggressive processes, allows us to certify the content of alpha-linolenic acid in the product.
60% of the composition of flaxseed oil is pure ALA, a fatty acid of the Omega-3 series..
As consumers it is important to know the fatty acid content of oil-based products.
At HSN we certify the quality of our products by declaring their composition.
So you can be sure what you are consuming in each capsule.
It is extraordinarily rare to find vegetable softgels, as food supplement companies in the European market use gelatine as a glazing agent for the development of this product format.
The gelatines are of natural animal origin, which makes the product unsuitable for vegans.
At HSN, we believe that the use of food supplements should not be limited to consumers because of their ethical food choices.
Why can't a vegan consume a product based on vegetable oils because of its encapsulation?
We have broken the dynamics of the market! We have broken the dynamics of the market by producing our encapsulated products using a vegetable additive: hydroxypropyl starch, instead of gelatine, so that:
Our Hemp Seed Oil product is a product suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
This product goes great with:
- Vegan Omega-3 Algae Oil 1000mg.
- Soy isoflavones 150mg.
- Vitamin K2 100mcg.
- Odourless garlic oil extract (100:1) 10mg.
Don't miss this if you want to know more!
- Dinicolantonio, J. J., & O’Keefe, J. H. (2018). Importance of maintaining a low omega-6/omega-3 ratio for reducing inflammation. Open Heart, Vol. 5, p. e000946.
- Hazekamp, A., Fischedick, J. T., Llano, M. D., Lubbe, A., & Ruhaak, R. L. (2010). Chemistry of Cannabis. In H.-W. (Ben) Liu & L. B. T.-C. N. P. I. I. Mander (Eds.), Comprehensive Natural Products II: Chemistry and Biology (Vol. 3, pp. 1033–1084).
- Kuhathasan, N., Dufort, A., MacKillop, J., Gottschalk, R., Minuzzi, L., & Frey, B. N. (2019). The use of cannabinoids for sleep: A critical review on clinical trials. Experimental and Clinical Psychopharmacology, 27(4), 383–401.
- Pan, A., Chen, M., Chowdhury, R., Wu, J. H. Y., Sun, Q., Campos, H., … Hu, F. B. (2012). α-Linolenic acid and risk of cardiovascular disease: A systematic review and meta-analysis. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, 96(6), 1262–1273.
- Wang, W., Yang, H., Johnson, D., Gensler, C., Decker, E., & Zhang, G. (2017). Chemistry and biology of ω-3 PUFA peroxidation-derived compounds. Prostaglandins and Other Lipid Mediators, 132, 84–91.
|daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1 softgel|
|daily dose: 3 softgels|
|Servings per container: 120|
|Hempseed oil (Cannabis sativa L.)|
|Flax seed oil (Linum usitatissimum L.) (60% Alpha-linolenic acid)|
Ingredients HEMP SEED OIL 500mg - 120 softgelsHemp Seed oil (de Cannabis sativa L.), linseed oil (de Linum usitatissimum) (60% Alpha-linolenic ), gelling agents ( hi-droxipropilado, carrageenan), humectant (glycerine), water.
Warnings HEMP SEED OIL 500mg - 120 softgelsOnce opened, store in a cool (under 25ºC), dry and dark place. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of the smallest children. Nutritional supplements should not be used to replace a balanced diet.
How to take
Take 1 softgel, 3 times a day with food.
Videos Related To HEMP SEED OIL 500mg
I was surprised
Besides sleeping a little better, what I have noticed is that I also wake up in a better mood, something that makes sense because it affects the cannabioid system, affecting the so-called "Bliss gene". On the other hand, and even better, it also affects another gene that reduces the intestinal inflammation !!!! that I was suffering from. On the downside, when taking it in the morning I have found that it makes me personally a bit sleepy (also makes sense).Show original languageWas the review helpful? Be the
first oneto rate the review
Great product, poor presentation
It is a very interesting food to introduce in the diet, with great health benefits. The problem is the softgels that in my case arrived stuck together, but I guess this was a specific case and HSN solved this problem quickly.Show original languageWas the review helpful?
1 peoplefound it useful
I bought it because it is a source of healthy fats and to try the hemp oil that has relaxing properties due to the CBD. I take it before bedtime and from the first night the effects are noticeable; I fall asleep earlier and deeper. It's a total 2 for 1.Show original languageWas the review helpful?
2 peoplefound it useful
No reviews found with filters applied.