CORDYCEPS SINENSIS EXTRACT (8:1) 500mg
- Cordyceps mycelium extract.
- Concentration 8:1.
- 40% polysaccharide standardisation.
- With zinc and vitamin B3.
- Suitable for vegans.
Table of contents
Cordyceps Extract (8:1) 500mg by EssentialSeries is a vegan food supplement in capsules, based on mycelium extract of the Cordyceps sinensis mushroom, standardised to 40% polysaccharides, zinc and vitamin B3.
Cordyceps is a genus of fungi, the extract is obtained from the mycelium, multi-cellular filaments that grow on the fungi.
What do we know about it?
We have supplemented this formula with zinc and vitamin B3.
- Zinc contributes to normal fertility and reproduction.
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal testosterone levels.
- Zinc contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system.
- Niacin helps to reduce tiredness and fatigue.
- Niacin contributes to normal energy metabolism.
Not all herbal extracts are the same.
Discover the characteristics of our Cordyceps extract that make it unique!
Cordyceps extract (8:1) is a high potency product, as its concentration is 8 times higher than the raw material.
So in each 500mg capsule you will be consuming the equivalent of 4000mg of Cordyceps mycelium.
Among the many chemical constituents of Cordyceps extract, polysaccharides stand out as a large family of compounds that appear to be prominent in the mushroom's composition.
Extracto de Cordyceps (8:1) 500mg by HSN ensures a polysaccharide content of 40%.
External links for more information
- Chen, S., Li, Z., Krochmal, R., Abrazado, M., Kim, W., & Cooper, C. B. (2010). Effect of Cs-4® (Cordyceps sinensis) on exercise performance in healthy older subjects: A double-blind, placebo-controlled trial. Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine, 16(5), 585–590.
- Olatunji, O. J., Tang, J., Tola, A., Auberon, F., Oluwaniyi, O., & Ouyang, Z. (2018). The genus Cordyceps: An extensive review of its traditional uses, phytochemistry and pharmacology. Fitoterapia, 129, 293–316.
- Wang, N., Li, J., Huang, X., Chen, W., & Chen, Y. (2016). Herbal Medicine Cordyceps sinensis Improves Health-Related Quality of Life in Moderate-to-Severe Asthma. Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, 2016, 6134593.
- Wu, D. T., Meng, L. Z., Wang, L. Y., Lv, G. P., Cheong, K. L., Hu, D. J., … Li, S. P. (2014). Chain conformation and immunomodulatory activity of a hyperbranched polysaccharide from Cordyceps sinensis. Carbohydrate Polymers, 110, 405–414.
|daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1 veg caps|
|daily dose: 1 veg caps|
|Servings per container: 120|
|Cordyceps sinensis mycelium extract (8:1) (40% polysaccharides)|
|of zinc citrate|
|Vitamin B3 (as nicotinic acid)|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|