Blondie Brownie with Organic Peanut Butter low in sugar! Try cooking it at home for breakfast or a snack
Peanut Butter Blondie Brownie Recipe
A delicious brownie with organic peanut butter!
Recipe Tips: Peanut Butter Blondie Brownie
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 12 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Brownie
- Number of servings: 1
- Cooking style: American
- 1 egg
- 1 egg white
- 80g of Instant Oat Flour by FoodSeries
- 80g of Smooth Peanut Butter by BioSeries
- 30ml of water
- 1 scoop of Evowhey 2.0 (Cookies & Cream) by SportSeries
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- Sweetener to taste
- A handful of walnuts
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||11.9g|
|of which sugars:||8.1g|
How to make: Peanut Butter Blondie Brownie
- Put the egg and egg white in a bowl and whisk them.
- Add the oat flour and keep on whisking. Pour the 30ml of water in order to obtain a smooth mass.
- Now, add the protein, baking powder and sweetener. Then, stir until everything is well combined.
- Add the walnuts and transfer everything to a recipient suitable for the oven.
- Bake at 170ºC for 8-10 minutes. It is important to cook it on the outside, it is fine if the inside is a little bit uncooked, so be careful not to overcook it.
You can let it cool after taking out of the oven or eat it just like that. Moreover, you can add some ice-cream or some of our zero calorie syrups. It is up to you!
We hope you enjoyed this recipe and that you try cooking it at home with different protein flavors!