Do you fancy a delicious flan made using an air fryer in no time at all? Here is the tastiest recipe: Flan using an Airfryer.
Recipe Tips: Flan in Airfryer
- Preparation time: 8 minutes
- Cooking time: 30 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Piece
- Number of servings: 6
- Cooking style: European
- 3 eggs
- 200 ml of milk or vegetable drink
- 2 tbsp FoodSeries Caramel Syrup
- ½ tsp FoodSeries Sucralose Powder
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||0,8g|
|of which sugars:||1,8g|
How to make: Flan in Airfryer
- Put the eggs, milk, caramel and sweetener in a bowl.
- Beat until everything is well integrated.
- Put the mixture in a tall silicone mould.
- Cook in the Airfryer at 175º-180º C for about 20-30 min.
- Decorate with more caramel syrup.