Today, the Fit Happy Sisters have cooked delicious cookies that are very easy to make
Combine them with some of the FoodSeries syrups to enjoy it even more 😉 Wanna try?
Cookie sticks Recipe
Now, we are going to list all the ingredients you will need. If you have any question leave it in the comments down below and we will answer as soon as we can!
Recipe Tips: Fitness Cookie Sticks
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 7 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Cookie
- Number of servings: 14
- Cooking style: American
- 1 Egg
- ⅓ Cup of Coconut & Peanut Butter with Honey by FoodSeries
- 1 Cup of ground Almond
- ½ scoop of Instant Oat Flour by FoodSeries
- ½ scoop of Evowhey - Cookie flavor by SportSeries
- Syrup by FoodSeries
- Pure chocolate chips
- Vanilla essence
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||1.5g|
|of which sugars:||1.2g|
How to make: Fitness Cookie Sticks
- Whisk an egg in a bowl.
- Add butter and mix it properly.
- Add the ground almond and mix it again.
- Now, add the oat flour and protein.
- Stir properly and then, add the sweetener with the vanilla essence.
- Finally, add the pure chocolate Chips.
- Stretch the mass and cut it in slices.
- Bake for 5-7 minutes at 170º.
- Let it cool.
- Serve with the HSNfoods syrup.