If you like coconut and pudding, you are definitely going to love this coconut pudding cake!
Here you have the ingredients you will need as well as the instructions to cook this delicious dessert. Enjoy!
Recipe Tips: Coconut Pudding Cake
- Preparation time: 12 minutes
- Cooking time: 45 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Piece
- Number of servings: 10
- Cooking style: American
- 4 eggs
- 400ml of Skimmed milk or Vegetable drink
- 250g of Desiccated Coconut Powder by HSNfoods
- ½ tsp of Sucralose by HSNfoods
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||15.1g|
|of which sugars:||3.3g|
How to make: Coconut Pudding Cake
- Crack the eggs in a bowl and whisk them.
- Add the milk and mix.
- Add the coconut, stir and sweeten.
- Pour the blend in a silicon mold. Then, put the mold in a deep oven tray with water up to half of the mold.
- Bake at 175º, heat up and down, around 45 minutes or until it is cooked.
- Let it settle for a couple of hours in the fridge.
- Unmold carefully and serve.