If you like bread, you are going to love this recipe. It is quite simple and easy to cook!
Quick Bread on a Pan Recipe
Let's cook a delicious and nutritious bread!
Recipe Tips: Quick Bread on a Pan
- Preparation time: 12 minutes
- Cooking time: 10 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Bread
- Number of servings: 1
- Cooking style: American
- 40g of unflavored Oat Flour by HSNfoods
- 40g of Amylopectin by HSNraw
- 10g of unflavored Vegetable protein
- 100ml of Water
- 1 tsp. of baking powder
- 1 tsp. of oil
- Seed mix
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||4g|
|of which sugars:||1g|
How to make: Quick Bread on a Pan
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Then, put the mass in a non-stick pan and cover it.
- Wait for a few minutes while the lower part is cooked and the upper part rises a little.
- Turn it around and cook the other side.
- Eat it like that or combine it with other meals.