A tremendously delicious combination! Do you want to try out these Pancakes with Coconut and Cocoa?
Recipe Tips: Oat and Egg White Pancakes with Coconut and Cocoa
- Preparation time: 8 minutes
- Cooking time: 8 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Pancake
- Number of servings: 3
- Cooking style: American
- 25g of Thin Whole Grain Oat Flakes by FoodSeries
- 1 scoop of Cocoa Powder by FoodSeries
- 1 scoop of Coconut Powder by FoodSeries
- 1 scoop of Erythritol by FoodSeries
- 1 spoonful of Bio Extra Virgin Coconut Oil by BioSeries
- 4 Egg whites
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||2.6g|
|of which sugars:||0.4g|
How to make: Oat and Egg White Pancakes with Coconut and Cocoa
- Mix all the ingredients properly.
- Pour a little bit of oil in a non-stick pan. When it is hot, start adding the blend and cook the pancakes on both sides.
- You can decorate the pancakes with your favorite toppings. We have used 1 banana, a little bit of coconut and cocoa powder on top and done!
Click to find out different ways to cook some pancakes. Enjoy!